Brian Moriarity Scholarship Info
Provided by the SW Chapter of the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE)
Award Amount: $2,500
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Graduate of the Valley High Academy of Hospitality and Tourism
- Minimum 3.0 GPA at Valley High
- Already accepted into the Harrah Hotel College at UNLV (Tourism and Convention major preferred, but not required)
- Enrolled full-time at UNLV for Fall semester
- Demonstrated financial need
Students must submit a resume along with a one-page essay answering the following questions:
- How has your learning experience at Valley High prepared you for success in continuing your Hospitality Education at UNLV?
- What are your professional career plans in relation to the Meetings and Events Industry?
Due Date: May 30 prior to the coming year's fall semester
Submit Resumes and Essays to: Robert Colvin, email@example.com
Valley High School Contact: Paul Borin
UNLV Website link: www.unlv.edu
Meet your Board of Directors....and check out what we are up to in 2017!!
Our board is here to serve the Chapter and want to know what our members are looking for from education and networking to trade show experience.
We were excited to bring back the offering of CEM classes accompanied by an Angels game in April of this year and our Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser...
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events soon.
YOUR CHAPTER ADMINISTRATOR